Welcome To Tbilisi!
Citysightseeing Tbilisi tour.
The trip offers a perfect introduction to must see places in Tbilisi and covers all major tourist attractions, including :
- The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi ( Georgian:Tbilisis cminda samebis sakatedro tadzari) commonly known as Sameba is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church located in Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia.
Rike Park is a beautiful, one of the most new artistically appointed park in the heart of the city.
- Bridge of Peace (Georgian: Mshvidobis Khidi) is a bow-shaped pedestrian bridge, a steel and glass construction illuminated with numerous LEDs, over the Mtkvari River in downtown Tbilisi, capital of Georgia.
- Metekhi Temple was first mentioned in the chronicles in the 13 th century.
Right in front of the temple stands a modern monument - a bronze equestrian statue of Vakhtang Gorgasali, the founder of the city.
- Cable way, it connects new park Rike with Narikala fortress.
Mother of Georgia is a monument in Georgia's capital Tbilisi.
- The bath district and Legvtakhevi are the very heart of the city. According to the legend Tbilisi history starts from the hot sulfur springs.
Meidan square– the heart of old city. Central square which used to be trade center of the city and now is surrounded by nice cafes.
- Ethnographic Museum- The Giorgi Chitaia Open Air Museum of Ethnography is an open-air museum in Tbilisi, Georgia, displaying the examples of folk architecture and craftwork from various regions of the country
- Turtle Lake-Turtle Lake is a direct English translation of Kus Tba, a small lake at the outskirts of Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, so named due to the perceived abundance of turtles living in these places.