Welcome To Kazbegi, Georgia !
City Sightseeing Kazbegi tour .
The trip offers a perfect introduction to must see places in Kazbegi and covers all major tourist attractions, including :
• Jinvali water reservoir - is a townlet in Georgia, Dusheti Municipality (Mtskheta-Mtianeti region), on river Aragvi. It has one of the largest hydroelectric power stations in Georgia.
• Ananuri fortress was a castle and seat of the Eristavis (Dukes) of Aragvi, a feudal dynasty which ruled the area from the 13th century.
• The Russia–Georgia Friendship Monument is a monument built in 1983 to celebrate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk and the ongoing friendship between Soviet Georgia and Soviet Russia.
• Mineral Waters near Jvari pass
• Mount Kazbegi, is a dormant stratovolcano and one of the major mountains of the Caucasus located on the border of Georgia's Kazbegi District and Russia's Republic of North Ossetia–Alania.
Gergeti Trinity Church is a popular name for Holy Trinity Church near the village of Gergeti in Georgia. The Gergeti Trinity Church was built in the 14th century, and is the only cross-cupola church in Khevi province. The separate belltower dates from the same period as the church itself.
We require at least 48 hours to confirm your trip, after which booking is possible only upon direct confirmation from Georgian Venture Tours tour manager.
For last minute booking please, contact us
Professional Guide & Driver service
1 x Lunch
2 x 0.5 l. bottle of mineral water per person
All entrance fees per program
The tour is accompanied with English, Arabic, Turkish and Russian speaking live guide.